1. There could be a few reasons why you’re not receiving messages on Instagram.
2. One possibility is that your notifications are turned off.
3. To check this, open the app and go to your profile.
4. Tap the three lines in the top left corner, then select “Settings.
5. ” Under “Notifications,” make sure that “Messages” is turned on.
Another possibility is that you’re not following the person who sent you the message.
- Why is my Instagram not receiving messages?
- How do I fix Instagram message problems?
- Why is Instagram not letting me DM?
- How do I update Instagram messenger?
- How long is an Instagram DM ban?
Why is my Instagram not receiving messages?
There are a few reasons why your Instagram might not be receiving messages. One possibility is that you have blocked the person who is trying to send you a message. Another possibility is that you have turned off notifications for messages. To check if this is the case, go to your settings and make sure that “message notifications” are turned on.
How do I fix Instagram message problems?
If you’re having trouble sending or receiving messages on Instagram, there are a few things you can try:
– Make sure you’re using the latest version of the Instagram app.- Make sure you have an internet connection.- If you’re using a cellular data connection, make sure you have enough data left for messaging.- If you’re using Wi-Fi, make sure you’re connected to the correct network.
Why is Instagram not letting me DM?
There could be a few reasons why Instagram is not letting you DM. One possibility is that you have a low follower count. Instagram has recently made changes to their platform where only accounts with a certain number of followers can send direct messages to other users. Another possibility is that your account is set to private. In order to send messages to other users, your account must be public.
How do I update Instagram messenger?
To update Instagram messenger, first open the app and then go to the menu in the top left corner. From there, select “Settings” and then “Account.” Tap on “Update” under “Messenger” and you’re done!
How long is an Instagram DM ban?
Instagram’s DM ban is indefinite.